Without proper health insurance, injury or illness can feel like walking a tightrope without a safety net. As a student, you should only need to focus on academics and college life—not whether you can pay for an unexpected trip to the doctor or emergency room.
The Student Health Insurance office is here to ensure you have all the information needed to make the right decision about your health care coverage needs.
Call, email, or stop in to set up an appointment—no question is too small.
Phone: M-F, 8am-5pm
McKinley Health Center, 1109 S. Lincoln Ave., Urbana
- Full dates of the Fall 2017 coverage period are August 26th, 2017 – January 12th, 2018.
- Get updated on the changes to your 2017-2018 Student Health Insurance Plan at ‘News and Announcements’.
- The Fall 2017 Enrollment Change period runs from 8/24/17 through 9/26/17.
- During the enrollment change period you are able to extend your coverage for the Fall 2017 period if you are not registered, as well as add dependents, or reinstate.
- More information on extending your insurance for Fall may be found in our FAQ under EXTENSIONS.