Continuation of Coverage - Graduating students only!
- Continuations are only available to students who are graduating in the current academic term. This differs from extensions, which are used to provide coverage during a temporary, one-semester absence from on-campus registration.
- Continuation of Coverage will be available for a 60-day window,
- Starting 30 days prior to the end of the term and...
- Ending 30 days after the end of the term.
- If you did not have a dependent on the plan when you graduated, you will not be able to add coverage for your dependent.
- If you were enrolled in the Student Health Insurance plan, and wish to continue coverage after graduation, you can purchase coverage for up to 90 days (30-day increments). Please login to your My Account through the UHCSR website.
- UHCSR Continuation